Wireless Point-to-Point Bridges
DigitalAir Wireless delivers the best, leading-edge point-to-point wireless solutions available on the market today. We can deliver wireless connectivity with exceptional performance and reliability, working in both the licenced and unlicensed frequency bands with networks speeds from 100Mbps up to 4Gbps full-duplex.
- Are you fed up with the recurring costs of leased lines and want something cheaper and faster?
- Are you looking to network two or more buildings cost-effectively?
- Are you looking for total cost of ownership?
- Do you want network availability of 99.999%?
- Are you looking for a cost-effective alternative to fibre?
DigitalAir has extensive experience deploying point-to-multipoint bridge solutions. Wireless point-to-multipoint networks are ideal for the following applications:
- Connecting multiple buildings together
- CCTV networks and video surveillance
- High-speed local or wide area corporate networks
- Leased line or fibre replacement
Wireless Mesh Networks
A wireless mesh network delivers a scalable, self-healing network made up of wireless nodes. Each wireless node negotiates a connection with neighbouring wireless nodes to form a single backhaul network. Mesh networks are an ideal solution for providing client connectivity in large outdoor environments where cabling is not readily available or too costly to install.
As wireless connectivity becomes more relevant and a core requirement of business, seamless connectivity in the outdoor environment has become a key success criteria for many organisations. Outdoor wireless networks have to perform at the same levels as indoor wired and wireless networks.
Outdoor wireless networks support a unique set of requirements:
- Seamless integration with existing networks.
- Detection and mitigation of RF interference.
- Secure connectivity and policy enforcement.
- Low maintenance costs.